Holiday Challenge Group!

November 24, 2016

ATTENTION….I am sooooo EXCITED! I just got selected by my amazing coach, Brigitte Linford, to invite friends and family to join her 21 Day Holiday Challenge Group! I’m a full-time wife, mom, teacher, Etsy Crafter,  Teachers Pay Teachers entrepreneur, coordinator of choas, you name it, I do it!! 

How many other moms & dads out there put themselves absolutely LAST? Guilty right here! That’s why I hit my heaviest weight EVER this year (well besides the times I was pregnant with Jake & Austin!) Guess what, you CAN take care of YOURSELF and your family all at the same time!

I’m looking for 5 amazing people who are ready to get their mental & physical well-being back before all those Christmas family photos this year! If you need a push to get started, THIS is the challenge for You! Peeps! I’ve been in several Challenge Groups and have found they provide me with daily consistency in working out and eating right.























Comment or like below and I’ll shoot you all the details! The “Trimming the Turkey” club begins November 14th and is 21 days long. Perfect time to help you stay accountable during all the holiday festivities!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Pages