2017 Beachbody Health Bet

December 22, 2016



No doubt we all need a little restart come this time of year. I’m joining forces with Beachbody in a January Health Bet and bringing anyone
who would like to join with me!

I’ll lead…come follow.
Get fit, lose weight and feel better! You are never too far from reaching a goal. I can provide you with all the tools you need to be able to do everything in your own HOME on your own time.

You will:
-EXERCISE for 30 minutes at least 3 times a week with a proven workout program designed around your level and needs.
-Drink and log your Shakeology daily
-Learn how to manage your TIME and SCHEDULE your workouts around family, work, and play
-Get one on one support daily by checking in to the free challenge tracker app for motivation and support from ME, your coach, as well as accountability from other women and trusted coaches!


If you can commit from January 9th to February 5th not only will you feel better inside and out, but you’ll also win some money! Yes, Beachbody is so confident that you will fall in love with bettering your health this month that they are betting $3 million dollars to prove it!
Beachbody placed a bet like this back in September and my friends who committed to the challenge received a check in the mail upon completion! Even better, their energy levels rose, pounds disappeared, and healthier habits started to form! 


Would you like to give it a try? There is no obligation. You do this for you. I’ll help in whatever way I can. I need a restart and I’m going all in. Ya with me? Then email me at loriwoodman@gmail.com!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Pages