Shake & Share

October 19, 2016

Shake & Share

I have exciting news . . . I’ve just become a Team Beachbody Coach. (Team Beachbody is the company behind workouts you see on TV, like P90X®, INSANITY®, and TurboFire®.) Well, it’s made such a big difference in my life, I want to make a difference in other people’s lives, so I’ve become a Coach.
I’m getting in touch with family and friends to invite you to my Beachbody Shake & Share Event. It’s a little get-together to celebrate my new Team Beachbody venture and share what I’m doing with the people I care about. 

The Shake & Share will be held:

Nov. 1
6:30 - 8pm
Come and go

Then get ready to join an exciting challenge I have that will keep you accountable during the holiday. It's the "Trimming for Turkey Club." It's so easy to join and fitness and eating tips will be posted daily to help you maintain and even lose weight during the holidays! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Pages