March 31, 2017

BE SKEPTICAL! 
And as a teacher I give assignments. So, I'm giving you an assignment!!
That's right. I'm telling you to be skeptical. I totally was before I started drinking Shakeology.
We are always warned when something seems too good to be true, it usually is, right? 
I knew the Beachbody workouts were amazing. I’d done Slim in 6, attempted P90X, finished T25, Insanity (and lost 12 lbs) and 21 Day Fix. But I thought you had to CHEW your food to be satisfied. I had tried Slim Fast shakes and protein shakes, but was always STARVING just an hour or two after drinking them. I actually rolled my eyes at people who drank Shakeology thinking it was a SCAM.
But you know what? I bought 21 Day Fix several years ago for my birthday. And while drinking Shakeology, I completely stopped drinking caffeinated soda! And you know what? As soon as I stopped drinking Shakeology, my cravings for soda came back.
So I tired it again, but this time I decided to sign up as a coach because I knew the programs and products worked…and frankly speaking…I need to find a way to help my family finically. So I became a coach and now promote #Beachbody and #Shakeology and haven't looked back!
So, I CHALLENGE you to be skeptical and try the amazing All Access Pass that is now REDUCED by $40 for the month of April! Take a look at everything you get, be skeptical, and then message me to see why some things just are as AMAZING as they seem!
I can't wait to help you start your journey!
#takethechallenge #greatdeal #coachlife #nottoogoodtobetrue#changeyourlife #beskeptical

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Pages