Spring into FITNESS On Demand Challenge Pack!

March 31, 2017

Happy Friday!!  I wanted to let you know that Beachbody has just announced one of the BIGGEST BARGAINS in the HISTORY OF THE COMPANY!! 
WHAT IS Beachbody On Demand?
Well, Beachbody On Demand All Access is the newest platform from this amazing company. It allows you to stream ALL Beachbody workouts ever released. PLUS all new releases in the next 12 month. These workouts can be streamed right to your phone, ipad, laptop or any devices like Amazon Firestick, Apple TV, Roku, etc!!

Beachbody On Demand

So think of Netflix. Raise your hand if you have Netflix.🖐🏼 Ok, so you know I can't see you but a large number of you use Netflix to stream movies and tv shows. This is exactly what On Demand does, only with Fitness Progrms that are led my world class trainers!! 
The All Access Pass also provides al the nutrition guides, program information and tracking sheets that normally come with the DVD's. SO YES...you get this info for EVERY SINGLE PROGRAM! That alone is worth its weight in GOLD! But that's not all, you get the Fixate Cooking Show which helps you with recipes and information on the portion control nutrition plan. This allows me as you coach to with me as your coach in my challenge groups to help you start, troubleshoot along the way and get the results that you want!  I love it!!  I truly feel like I am able to help YOU customize your program and help you get amazing results.
With all that being said the Challenge Pack for Beachbody OnDemand All Access was at $199 and that was a pretty great deal!  I mean you were getting over $6K in workouts!  But Beachbody is doing a 2017 Spring into FITNESS Promotion!!!
For a very limited time, they are running a special where you get:
  • Beachbody On Demand All Access for 1 full year (all workout programs sold separately would be $6000)
  • A  30 Day Supply of Shakeology (sold separately $130)
  • The Portion Fix program (sold separately $60)
  • Access into my April Accountability and Support Group
  • Discounted price and shipping all for $160 US (previously at $199 + tax and shipping)

SHUT THE FRONT DOOR!!! Seriously friends, this is one of the most amazing deals you will ever see from me!!!!!  The amount of value is just mind blowing! Plus I know that Team Beachbody is getting ready to release a ton of great new programs and you don’t want to miss out on them in your library!
This deal will only be offered through April 30, 2017.
Challenge Pack for $160!
On April 17 and right after Easter, I am kicking off the Commit to be FIT Challenge Group. I also have a 7 Day Free Group starting on March 10!  You have plenty of options to get connected and get RESULTS just in time for summer!

Fill out the form below to enroll in the group!
Challenge Group Enrollment Form


SO ARE YOU READY TO ORDER??!!! 
Below are links you can use. Just PLEASE send me an email at lorijwellness@gmail.com and tell me you've COMMITTED AND ORDERED! Spots are going fast for the April 17th Commit to be FIT Challenge Group so don't put it off one more day!!!

 1 Year Beachbody OnDemand All Access Challenge Pack As a Coach (25% discount on ALL future orders & $40 coach enrollment fee is waived with purchase)
For additional questions please don’t hesitate to ask.  Just let me know when you do make a purchase so I can add you into my April 17th accountability group!!!

Program Comparisons: Click Here


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Pages