Postcron Review

March 29, 2017


Hello Beachbody friends! This isn’t normally what I’d post about on my blog, But I wanted to share an amazing tool I’ve found. I am a school teacher so don’t have time to post on my social media every minute of every day. That’s were Postcron come in! It’s a great tool I want to share with you.

I think we can all agree that time is important. And in our business time is critical to get things done. We’re busy people, so if you’re like me, you’d rather be contacting and talking to people rather than spending all  day long posting at specific times on Facebook and Instagram. 

So that’s why I’m sharing this tool calle Postcron that makes my everyday business life much more simple. This service is a great tool for those of us who like to work ahead, plan out our social media content, and not worry about it several times a day.

So you may be asking…”What is Postcron?” Well, I asked the same question when a fellow coach told me about the service. In a nutshell – it’s a scheduling tool for Social Media. Easily link your Facebook, Google+ and Twitter profiles to your account and quickly schedule your posts to one or all of your pages AT THE SAME TIME. Yes, one click will schedule your posts to all three social media platforms!

So here are a few things about Postcron that are important to know.
1.     There is a free option…and if you’re at all like me you LOVE FREE! These free accounts can have up to ten (10) pending posts at at time. This is great, but if you have 3 different platforms, You can only post 3 different posts at a time. So this option is great if you have 1 platform. But if you have more, it limits the total number of posts.

2.     There are different levels of paid accounts with various options. These paid levels have unlimited pending posts, the ability to add team members (great for store owners or designers who have staff to help manage social media) and increased numbers of allowed linked accounts.  If you’re headed out of town, have a busy week or just want to streamline your social media posting – this tool is quite handy.

3.     The program is VERY user-friendly. I have not had any problems with posting. You can write posts, share photos, and share links. I’ve downloaded the app on my iPhone and can also save posts and work on them from my computer.

4.     Another handy dandy option is that you can load photos onto Facebook albums. The paid plan allows you to put watermarks on your photos. You can also schedule a certain time, as well as delete the posts at anytime. If needed, you also have the option to modify and view posts by specific social media accounts.

5.     For those a little more advanced, you can even import CSV files of your posts all at one time. You can also set pre-defined publishing times and your posts will auto-schedule to these set times.


There are a few things that I dislike about Postcron (such as the limitation on image uploads per post and the inability to see your newsfeeds to find additional content) but, the pros far outweigh the cons for simplifying my routine. And, Postcron is frequently updating their tools to make our lives even easier.

You might be wondering how you can come up with content to schedule out. I’ll share one of my little secrets! When I release a new collection, I know I want to share several posts reminding my customers that it’s new and available. Using Postcron, I can create unique posts about my new products and schedule it to hit over several days. This way, I don’t have to remember to come back every few days and create posts, I  can focus on other promotion, checking out the layouts, and designing new products. I am also a big fan of the content recommendations – a tool that allows me to not only share content, but also find great articles and tips I may otherwise have missed.
I also love how easy it is to see what I have scheduled and how easy it is to update or delete it. I often make changes to my release schedule, or find something better to share in a time window-

Postcron makes it easy to reschedule or remove posts. I can also see my past posts and reuse them if I choose to – which is handy when I am lacking in content!

So to wrap up…The main features of Postcron are:

- Scheduling posts ahead of time on all your social media accounts (Facebook, Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn and Pinterest)
- Scheduling posts in bulk to different social media accounts
- Adding watermarks to your images automatically
- Searching for content of interest that is useful to your business
- Inviting multiple collaborators to manage social profiles securely

Save time! Manage all your social networking accounts from one place!

Use it free, or choose from three plans tailored to meet your needs!

So I’d love to know! Comment below with timesaving websites or applications that you can’t live without as you work from home! #momboss

If you’re sold by this review and tutorial and want to sign up, please use my referral code: Click HERE
I received 6 months of professional Postcron for sharing my thoughts. All thoughts are my own.


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Pages